IOS games quickly get attention from game lovers ue4 profiler throughout the world. Every day many games are introduced for various Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. Plethora like it turned on the development of iOS games in recent years.
Developing the game for iOS is quite interesting but the process of searching attention, because it requires iOS game developers to understand the expectations of their target audience and provide games that not only involve them but also become a source of entertainment for them. If you take baby steps in the development of iOS games and want to start your career in game development with Bang, then this article can be a savior for you! Below I try to register extensive tips & tricks that developers can use to make effective and involve this game.
• Try to avoid using the PNG loading function from the Apple GLSPRITE demo! It is recommended for new developers to be included in the development of iPhone or iPad games to avoid using PNG loading functions, because it will occupy more memory and cache images.
• Always practice to cut sprites when you draw it! This is a good practice to cut sprites closely when drawing, because PowerVR SGX is quite slow in mixing.
• Memory is limited in a variety of foggy ways, so don’t suppose that you will be able to use all available memory devices.
• Always prefer to use RGB4444 texture, because it helps improve the performance of gaming applications. Using the RGB4444 texture will help improve rendering performance and help save a lot of memory.
• Just remember, compress the texture is actually not feasible for the sprite.
• Don’t forget to verify whether debug info is active or not! Many developers often experience errors such as “files not found” because debug info is disabled, so make sure the debug info is active.
• More attentive when filling out registration info at Apple Itune. Make sure you have filled out all information such as banking, application details, etc. Right and clear, because it is not possible to change some of the information entered later.
• Remember that you cannot integrate third-party applications to develop iOS-based games! Apple does not allow developers to integrate or use any third-party application when developing games for iPhone or iPad devices.
• Try to get used to OpenGL ice and different versions and try to find out their plus points and minus to develop such games.
So, above we see some tips and tricks that attract iPhone or iPad games that can be considered by developers while developing different iOS games.